“Fight Against Stupidity And Bureaucracy”
First, let me put your mind at rest, today is a test that isn’t really a test, so don’t worry.
Instead I have a selection of twenty curious questions, some of which can be answered, others perhaps not.
But they are worth thinking about, and, they might, I hope, make you smile too.
1. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
2. Is it wrong for a vegetarian to eat animal crackers?
3. If people from Poland are called ‘poles’ are people from Holland called ‘holes’?
4. Can you cry under water?
5. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
6. What is another word for thesaurus?
7. Why is ‘abbreviation’ such a long word?
8. What do they use to ship styrofoam?
9. When sign makers go on strike, what do their signs say?
10. Is it okay to shoot tourists during tourist season?
11. Why can’t we tickle ourselves?
12. Why does the word ‘monosyllabic’ have five syllables?
13. Why do they call a building a ‘building’ when it is already built?
14. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown, too?
15. If honesty is the best policy, then is dishonesty the second best policy?
16. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how will anyone ever know?
17. If Harry Potter has magical power, why does he need to wear glasses?
18. How important does a person have to be before they are considered ‘assassinated’ instead of just ‘murdered’?
19. Why do you have to ‘put your two cents in’… but it’s only get a ‘penny for your thoughts’? Where’s that extra penny going to?
20. Once you’re in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?